Dear valued guest,
In an effort to stop the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), the Greek government has taken all necessary measures regarding all seasonal hotels and resorts in Greece – including SeaCrete Hotels and we will therefore remain temporarily closed until June 2020.
Health & Safety
At SeaCrete Hotels we always strive to offer our guests the best possible hospitality service. We achieve this by demonstrating a high level of responsibility towards people, society and the natural environment.
Now, more than ever, we stay focused on this mission by:
1. Staying informed and adhering to the guidelines of the World Health Organization’s and recommendations of the National Public Health Organization of Greece https://eody.gov.gr/
2. Fully complying with the state’s directions by applying all preventative measures within our Resort’s and Hotel’s.
3. We have already acted in offering our guests a safe environment and as much as possible concern-free stay as soon as our establishments start their operation.
4. We reassure you that all health measures on hygiene and cleaning are adhered to thoroughly by specifically trained personnel including handwashing hygiene, cleaning product specifications, to guest room and common area cleaning procedures.
5. Operation at SeaCrete Hotels will involve low occupancy to ensure distancing including changed furniture layout in social areas such as pool areas, beach bar and restaurants.
6. Intensified cleaning & disinfection across all high-volume touchpoints & guestrooms.
7. Disinfectant dispensers for guests placed in public areas.
8. High standards of food safety – HACCP procedures.
9. Doctors on call 24/7 to provide special care to our guests, including the provision of a public and private hospital 20 minutes away from SeaCrete Hotels.
10. Ongoing training for our staff across all departments.
Flexibility and Cancellation Policy
Guided by our purpose of care and our commitment to guest experience, we have adjusted our policies to allow full flexibility to help you reschedule the trip you had planned at SeaCrete Hotels.
We are offering a risk free and free cancellation policy for 7 days prior to arrival, including a 20% discount for all bookings throughout the season of 2020. Furthermore, all reservations that were booked from March 29th up until June 2020 are entitled to be rescheduled upon availability or to be cancelled without penalty, up to 24 hours before arrival date.
Staying in touch
We know what holidays with your friends and loved ones mean to you and we’ll do our best to keep dreaming of it till you arrive at SeaCrete Hotels this summer. In order to ease this process and have a direct contact, contact us through www.seacretehotels.com to reschedule your arrival or any other relevant inquires.
You are our top priority. We sincerely look forward to welcoming you soon!
Till then be safe. Stay home but let your mind travel.
For more information on Covid 19 and all the precautionary measures that need to be taken please call 1135