At SeaCrete Hotels we always strive to offer our guests the best possible hospitality service. We achieve this by demonstrating a high level of responsibility towards people, their health, society and all health and safety procedures on premises. We are here to help and assist you in whatever you or your family may need.
In an effort to stop the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) we will operate with strict health and safety measures which include:
HOTEL & STAFF PROTOCOLS:
• Adhering to the guidelines of the World Health Organization’s and recommendations of the National Public Health Organization of Greece https://eody.gov.gr
• Fully complying with the state’s directions by applying all preventative measures within our Resorts and Hotels.
• All hygiene and cleaning are adhered to by specifically trained personnel including the use of PPE (Personal Protection Equipment such as masks, gloves & face shields), hand washing hygiene, cleaning product specifications in guest rooms and common area cleaning procedures.
• Intensified cleaning & disinfection across all touch points & guestrooms.
• High standards of food safety in buffet and bar areas (HACCP procedures).
• Moderate occupancy operation to ensure distancing including changed furniture layout in social areas such as pool areas, beach bar and restaurants.
• Disinfectant dispensers for guests placed in all public areas.
• Ventilated and open air rooms (with the option of ceiling fans for circulating fresh air), restaurants and public spaces.
• Touch less equipment, for switches, lights & sinks in public areas & WCs.
• Sanitizers, pedal-taps and autonomic sinks at various points.
• The sanitation of sunbeds (covers, sprays, staff).
• Recycling bins with pedal opening mechanism.
CHANGES IN OPERATIONAL PROCEDURES:
• New check-in and check-out times to ensure enough time for room cleaning, sanitization and airing to be conducted.
• Re-customization of animation’s kids club & schedule to ensure social distancing. Indoor play areas and kids rooms will not operate this season.
• The indoor pool will not operate this season for heath and safety reasons.
• Due to Governmental legislation, the daily housekeeping of rooms is prohibited to every other day.
• Updated heath and safety protocols at our buffet restaurants, beach bars and drink serving stations.
View more about Health & Safety Measures at Sea Crete Hotels here.